Underwood Horse MedicineRegular price $34.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- WOUND HEALING SUPPORT - Meant to work with a light dusting of baking powder to create a barrier against bacteria, corruption, and infection. Whether it's a cut, gash, scrape, or open wound, Underwood is safe to use.
- WOUND CARE KIT MUST-HAVE - A powerful medication that can treat all types of external wounds. This animal wound spray helps speed up the healing process - it's a must have in all equine first aid kits.
- NO-STING HORSE MEDICATION - Applying this on a horse wound will not cause discomfort - it won't sting or cause any pain. Underwood Horse Medicine is an effective and safe way to treat wounds on animals.
- SAFE FOR OTHER ANIMALS - Underwood Horse Medicine was initially formulated for horses, but it's also safe for pets, livestock, and other animals. Pigs, cats, dogs, goats, and rabbits can benefit from this horse medicine, too.
- ECONOMICAL WOUND CARE - Underwood Horse Medicine is a more economical way to treat manageable wounds. For major and minor wounds that won't require the assistance of a vet, this wound spray is the way to go
- 16 oz